Tally.ERP 9 - Auditors' Edition
A growing economy, widening tax net and increasing compliance requirements make an Auditor's role critical. For a Chartered Accountant like yourself, this could mean time is at a premium. Travel and people costs escalate by the day. Manpower is in short supply. Instead of an ideal level workload across the year, you have short periods of intense work. You can turn all this around. Presenting Tally.ERP 9 – Auditors' Edition, a powerful tool exclusively for CAs.
Tally.ERP 9 – Auditors' Edition is designed to help you to transform your practice and streamline your clients' businesses. Working in conjunction with Tally.ERP 9 installed at your clients' offices, this unrivalled product can increase audit efficiency, reduce time and effort, increase opportunity by adding new services to your portfolio, and more. Avail of the never-before remote capability to access clients data from wherever you are – say directly from your office, and even offer value-added services like Continuous Compliance…just some of the many opportunities available to you via this unique product.
What's in it for your clients
While you get a host of advantages, your clients too benefit from the evolved capabilities in Tally.ERP 9—the matching product version for them. Powerful business-enabling capabilities include excise for manufacturers, an integrated support centre and security management, payroll, with control and customisability built in. In addition they too get remote access, so they can have better access to your professional services, as well as their vendors, partners etc.
Highlights of Tally.ERP 9 – Auditors' Edition:
• Secure remote access to client data
• At-a-glance dashboard showing voucher/ledger correctness and verification status
• Easy-to-spot-errors via exceptions
• Special audit and compliance menus
• Generate annexure for Tax Audit under Sec 44AB
Benefits of Tally.ERP 9 - Auditors' Edition ::
1. Chartered Accountants can Increase audit efficiency
• Access to the client's reports/data remotely (i.e. auditing at CA's office or else where, without needing to visit client site)
• Special capabilities to assist in regular Statutory Compliance
2.What's in it for your clientsReduced time and effort
• 100% manual verification and validation of vouchers can be avoided; Tally.ERP 9 -
Auditors' Edition has the ability to show vouchers which have errors and those which do not, separately. This will help the Chartered Accountant segregate vouchers for audit conveniently.
3. Increase scope of additional revenue through special services:
• With considerable time saved, a Chartered Accountant can provide Business Advisory services to the clients for better business practices
To Buy Tally