Parāśara is a Rigvedic Maharishi and author of many ancient Indian texts. Parāśara (or Parashar) was the grandson of Vashista, the son of Śakti Maharṣi, and the father of Vyasa. There are several texts which give reference to Parāśara as an author/speaker. Modern scholars believe that there were many individuals who used this name throughout time whereas others assert that the same Parāśara taught these various texts and the time of writing them varied. The actual sage himself never wrote the texts, he was known as a traveling teacher, and the various texts attributed to him are given in reference to Parāśara being the speaker to his student.
Intuitive and Elegant User Interface
The worksheet contains the Birth Chart, Navamsha, Planetary degrees, Nakshatras, Dashas, etc. The layout and content of the worksheet can easily be completely customized. With just two clicks of the mouse, you can select any chart or table to show anywhere on the screen. For example, you may be looking at a birth chart and may be interested in seeing the progression chart. Simply click on the screen where you want the new chart (for example the left, lower corner), then select which chart (in this case, the progression chart), and it will appear instantly in the selected position. You can get any divisional chart, transits, all the supported dasha systems, and several other options together on the screen. This feature alone makes “Parashara's Light” incredibly flexible and useful.
With the possibility of seeing any combination of charts on the screen and with the option to design your own printouts, you can completely tailor the program to serve your personal needs.
You can have :
- Improved file access: instantly access to the 7 most recently used charts
- Great support for creating your own custom interpretations: Interpretive text can be copied and pasted from the reports, and individual worksheet cells can be copied and pasted into word processor documents.
- It is very easy for you to access information. This means that you not only get the benefits of what is new in this update, but also better use of pre-existing features
- Charts can be superimposed in either North or South Indian style, and any chart or cell can be selected to cover multiple cells, horizontally or vertically.
- Any or all worksheet layouts can easily be reset to the original layouts so that you do not have to reinstall Parashara's Light to restore the layouts.
After opening an existing chart on file or entering a new person's data, the Birth Chart worksheet comes up as the default screen.
Comparision Chart between Different Pacakages of Parashara